Some of my bloggin' buddies have been answering this questionaire to get to know each other better and to pass the time. So, blame this one on Jennifer because she started it! And, yes I know there's questions missing Jennifer didn't give us all the questions. Keep in mind, I answered these questions in 3 sittings on 3 different days.
1. What is in the back seat of your car right now?
Well, I drive a minivan, so I am not sure what exactly constitutes my back seat. There is a Cubs blanket, umbrella, communication books my husband and I are working through, DVDs, a booster seat, and jumper cables.
2. When was the last time you threw up?
2 weeks ago when I had the flu. I didn't know my body had that much in it!
3. What's your favorite curse word?
I really don't swear very often. I remember once when I was probably 12 or 13 a friend and her sister made me swear while they taped me!
4. Name 3 people who made you smile today?
Kiara of course. My daughter's friend who broke her leg and it wearing this little boot. It is so cute when she walks. Ute, when she called me today because she knew I was having a bad day! Thank, Ute, you are the best!
5. What were you doing at 8 am this morning?
Sitting on my couch with the laptop looking into Russian adoptions.
6. What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
Sitting in my living room eating pizza with my family. Yeah, not so good for my diet.
7. What will you be doing 3 hours from now?
At a friend's house watching the end of the Miss USA pageant. I don't usually watch these, but they have made it into a game betting on who will win and stuff. So, it sounds like fun and a nice way to meet some new people and take my mind off of adoption.
8. Have you ever been to a strip club?
9. What is the last thing you said aloud?
Don't forget, Kiara still needs to poop! (Unfortunately, that is true!)
10. What is the best ice cream flavor?
That is a hard choice. But, I would say Coldstone cake batter with grahamn crackers, fudge and carmel mixed in.
11. What was the last thing you had to drink?
Diet Pepsi with lime
12. What are you wearing right now?
jeans, a tank top and a long sleeved T-shirt
13. What was the last thing you ate?
Nick & Willy's Mediteranean pizza! (Don't be jealous, Holli!)
14. Have you bought any new clothing items this week?
Only a dress on clearance at Target for Kiara.
15. When was the last time you ran?
Wednesday, I ran for 15 minutes as part of my workout. I am trying to run 3 times a week and increasing my time by very little each week. I am hoping to run a 10K in September.
16. What's the last sporting event you watched?
Ryan had the Cubs game on tonight.
18. Who is the last person you emailed?
Melissa, one of my Uzbek friends.
19. Ever go camping?
Ryan and I went once after we were married. I don't know if I will ever again. The sounds of racoons outside my nylon tent just don't make for a good night's sleep.
20. Do you have a tan?
Only on my arms and chest from a self-tanner. I use to be a fake baker until last September when I went and had some spots checked and they weren't cancerous but are basically spots old people get. I haven't been back to the tanning bed since.
24. Do you drink your soda from a straw?
Of course from my Polar Pops and in a restaurant.
25. What did your last IM say?
I don't know how to look that up. But, I know it was to my sister talking about getting together on Saturday.
26. Are you someone's best friend?
That is a really good question. I have some close friends, but I don't think I am anyone's best friend. It is hard to develop those bonds when everyone is going in a million different directions. I do miss having that close bond that you don't have with anyone else.
27. What are you doing tomorrow?
That is also a good question. The past 2 weekends I have been sick or out of town. So, hopefully I will exercise, scrapbook a little, and then we are having dinner at my parent's house with my sister and her fiance'.
28. Where is your mom right now?
In bed at her house as far as I know.
29. Look to your left, what do you see?
An empty place in my bed and a dresser.
30. What color is your watch?
I haven't worn a watch for awhile.
31. What do you think of when you think of Australia?
A month long missions trip I took when I was in college. A beautiful country, but a very long plane ride!
32. Would you consider plastic surgery?
I highly doubt it.
33. What is your birthstone?
34. Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit the drive thru?
Most of the time I go in, but occasionally use the drive thru.
35.How many kids do you want?
Before the adoption process began, I would have said 2. But, now for some reason, I could see having 3. Especially, if our second child is 5 or 6 years younger than Kiara. I could see having number 2 and 3 closer together in age.
36. Do you have a dog?
37. Last person you talked to on the phone?
Ryan. I called him to tell him to come out and help me bring in the groceries.
38. Have you met anyone famous?
I don't think I have officially met anyone famous. I have been close to famous people. I went to the Today show and got really close to Ann Curry. Ryan and I went to LA a couple of years ago and we went to the Dr. Phil Show, Soap Talk and Deal or No Deal. So, I was really close to Dr. Phil, Howie Mandel, Lisa Rinna, and Ty Pennington.
39. Any plans today?
Well, since it is 9 PM, I plan on finishing watching Big Brother and maybe an episode of Lost and then going to bed.
40. How many states have you lived in?
Only 2. Illinos and Indiana.
41. Ever go to college?
Yes. Taylor University in Indiana.
42. Where are you right now?
I am laying in my bed with my laptop and watching TV.
43. Biggest annoyance in your life right now?
That is easy! Not having a referral and things not going smoother in Uzbekistan.
44. Last song listened to?
Whatever was playing at the gym when I was there today.
46. Are you allergic to anything?
47. Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time?
My pink and black Pumas. Love them!
48. Are you jealous of anyone?100% of the time?
Nope. I like being me.
51. What time is it right now?
52. Do any of your friends have children?
Yes, most of them do.
53. Do you eat healthy?
A lot of the time. But I love my bread and sweets.
54. What do you usually do during the day?
Get Kiara ready and off to preschool, devotions, workout, shower, housework, get lunch ready, play with Kiara, dinner, Singsations work, and probably a lot of things I am forgetting.
55. Do you hate anyone right now?
I don't think I could ever hate anyone. We are all God's children.
56. Do you use the word 'hello' daily?
Probably all the time. That would be interesting to see how many times I say it a day.
58. How old will you be turning on your next birthday?
32 on June 15th!
59. Have you ever been to Six Flags?
Yes, in both Chicago and St. Louis.
60. How did you get one of your scars?
I have a scar on the pad of my left pointer finger. In college, during a rain storm on my way to class, the horizontal rain broke my umbrella and the broken part of the pole gouged my finger.
2 years ago