Wednesday, September 3, 2008

I SURVIVED!!!!

It was the toughest physical thing I have ever done, except maybe childbirth, and I survived!!! I went to BODYSTEP training this weekend and I am happy to say that it is over. It was a lot of fun, but my body can still feel it. I still have to make video within 3 months to officially become certified to teach, so the journey isn't over yet.

Getting ready for this training was sucessfully helping keep my mind off the adoption. Now that it is over, I seem to be anxious about it again. Pray that I can trust in God's timing. Nothing has gone wrong and my director even told me that our dossier is on its way to Russia. So, that means we are closer to receiving our referral. I am just sooooo ready for something to happen in this adoption journey.

3 comments:

Amy said...

Congrats to you! You always motivate me -- and I am happy to say in your honor I signed up for aqua aerobics starting Thursday!!!

Amanda said...

Yea!! I had been wondering if you survived!! :) Congratulations!! How exciting that your dossier is on its way to Russian!!

Kim Abraham - Mom to the Fabulous Five! said...

Way to go - what an accomplishment!!! I did a course like that in college (many moons ago) to become an aerobics instructor and it was THE hardest weekend of my life.

P.S. Your daughter is a living doll. I know you all must be getting very excited about traveling soon!