Wednesday, December 31, 2008

WE ARE HOME!

We made it home safe and sound about 9:30 PM last night!! It was a trip to remember and nothing I want to do anytime too soon. But we all made it and are home together as a family. Thanks for all the prayer! I will update about our trip later.

I am so happy to be home, but at the same time so sad to be missing my sister's wedding today. :( I can't believe I won't be there. But, I am so excited for her, Bobby, Kyndall and Megan. I am so happy they will all be together as a family!

12 comments:

Nicole said...

Welcome home!

Coles Mom and Dad said...

So glad you are home, and most importantly that you are now a forever family! Happy New Year!!

www.russiansweetbaby.blogspot.com said...

CONGRATULATIONS and WELCOME HOME!!!! You did it!!!! It's finally all over and you can relax as a family of four, finally!

Happy New Year!!!
Holly

Anonymous said...

Welcome Home Wollands!! I'm so glad you are home and can begin your (family of four) life!!! I have loved your updates - keep them coming!
Susie

Amanda said...

YEA!! So sorry you can't be at your sisters wedding. :( glad you are home though!!

Sarah said...

I was kind of holding my breath for you last night and today until I read that you all made it home together! What a special way to ring in the new year! I'm so excited for the four of you. Congrats!

Katie and Pete said...

Congratulations!!!! So glad that you all made it home safely. It must feel SO good to be home.

AbbyMel said...

Home Sweet Home!

Wonderfully Made..... Psalm 139:14 said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! HAPPY NEW YEAR!
So glad for your safe journey. Can't wait to meet Vera.

Laura said...

YAHOO! I'm so glad you are back! I can't wait to get together soon. Hope you are all resting up! Welcome home Wollands!

Janell said...

Welcome back!! Hope the transiiton is well for all of you. Can't wait to meet Vera!

Mike, Dawn, Ashley & Joshua Gibbs said...

PRAISE THE LORD!!!! Cant wait to see you on Sunday!